Breast Cancer Treatment
Breast Cancer Definition
Breast cancer is a type of malignant tumor that develops in breast cells.
This cancer can grow if there is an abnormal growth of cells in the breast.
These cells divide faster than normal cells and accumulate, which then form lumps or masses.
In more severe stages, these abnormal cells can spread through the lymph nodes to other organs of the body. Breast Cancer Treatment.
Read : Typhoid Fever Treatment
Read : Bell’s Palsy Treatment
Read : Hepatitis B Treatment
Breast Cancer Causes
Breast cancer occurs due to abnormal growth of cells in the breast.
This abnormal growth is thought to be caused by genetically inherited gene mutations.
In addition, there are several risk factors that are suspected to be a trigger for breast cancer, namely:
- The female gender is much higher than that of the male.
- Increasing age, mostly at the age of over 50 years.
- Never been pregnant before.
- The habit of smoking or drinking alcoholic beverages.
- Overweight or obesity.
- Starting menopause at an older age, ie after the age of 55 years.
- Start menstruating before age 12.
- Use of hormonal contraceptives and hormone therapy after menopause.
- History of breast cancer in oneself in one breast.
- History of breast cancer in grandmother, mother, aunt, sister, brother, or biological child.
- History of exposure to radiation. Breast Cancer Treatment.
Read : Dengue Fever Treatment
Read : Increase Hemoglobin
Read : Smallpox Treatment
Breast Cancer Symptoms
At an early stage, breast cancer may not show certain symptoms.
Therefore, it is very important to do a BSE or self-examination of your breasts every month, 10 days after your period ends.
Carefully feel the breast clockwise to detect any lumps or changes in the breast. Breast Cancer Treatment.
Some of the symptoms of breast cancer, including:
- A lump or hardening of the breast that is different from the surrounding tissue.
- Blood coming out of the nipple.
- Redness or enlarged breast skin pores that resemble orange peel.
- Pain and swelling in the breast.
- Exfoliation of the skin around the nipples.
- Changes in the skin of the breast, such as depression.
- Changes in the size, shape, or appearance of the breasts.
- The nipple is pulled in (retraction or inversion) inward.
- A lump or swelling under the armpit.
Read : Pimple Treatment
Read : Tumor Cancer Treatment
Breast Cancer Treatment
- Turmeric the size of the thumb.
- Chamber Bitter 1 tsp.
- Coconut water plus flesh that is still runny.
How to make :
- Blend all ingredients until well blended.
- Then put it in the glass.
- Then put it in a bowl containing ice cubes.
- Wait for it to settle.
- Leave it for 6 hours.
- Drink the juice (nano water concept). Breast Cancer Treatment.
Read : Body Odor Treatment
Read : Stomach Ulcer Treatment
Read : Headache Treatment
Breast Cancer Prevention
Some efforts to prevent breast cancer, among others:
- Exercise regularly.
- Enough rest.
- Breastfeed children until they are two years old.
- Routine and thorough examination with BSE.
- Good stress management.
- A balanced nutritional diet.
- Do not smoke or drink alcoholic beverages. Breast Cancer Treatment.
Read : Insomnia Treatment
Read : Low Blood Pressure Treatment
Read : Cough Cold Flu Treatment
Source : Doctor Zaidul Akbar.