Cataract is a disease when the lens of the eye becomes cloudy and cloudy.
In general, cataracts develop slowly and are not bothersome at first.
However, over time, cataracts will interfere with vision and make the sufferer feel like seeing a foggy window, difficult to drive, read, and perform daily activities.
This eye disease is the leading cause of treatable blindness in the world. Cataract Treatment.
Read : Asthma Treatment
Read : Vertigo Treatment
Read : Varicocele Treatment
The most common causes of cataracts are due to the aging process or trauma that causes changes in the eye tissue.
The lens of the eye is mostly made up of water and protein.
With age, the lens becomes thicker and less flexible.
This causes protein clumps and reduces light entering the retina, a light-sensitive layer located at the back of the eye. Cataract Treatment.
Read : Prostate Cancer Treatment
Read : Improve Brain Function
Read : Pimple Treatment
Read : Parkinson’s Disease
This condition ultimately causes blurred and not sharp vision. Lens changes begin as a light brownish yellow color, but get worse over time.
Some inherited genetic disorders can also cause other health problems that can increase the risk of cataracts.
In addition, cataracts can also be caused by other eye conditions, previous eye surgery, or medical conditions such as diabetes.
Long-term use of steroid medications can also cause these eye diseases to develop. Cataract Treatment.
Read : Fatty Liver Treatment
Read : Vitiligo Treatment
Read : Tumor Cancer Treatment
Read : Dengue Fever Treatment
The sufferer may experience several symptoms, for example, such as:
- Blurred vision like fog.
- Seeing the circle around the light.
- Double view.
- Decreased vision at night.
- Glare when looking at car headlights, the sun, or headlights.
- Frequently changing the size of the glasses.
- The colors around look faded. Cataract Treatment.
Read : Increase Hemoglobin
Read : Smallpox Treatment
Read : Typhoid Treatment
Read : Bell’s Palsy Treatment
- 1-2 carrots.
- 1 lemon (water).
- Green apple.
- Ginger the size of the thumb.
How to make :
- Juicer / blender all the ingredients until fine.
- Then filter.
- Consumption 2x a day (before breakfast and 3 hours before bed). Cataract Treatment.
Read : Hepatitis B Treatment
Read : Tropical Sprue Treatment
Read : Mumps Treatment
Read : Tuberculosis Treatment
Several efforts can be made to prevent cataracts, including:
- Check your eyes regularly at an ophthalmologist.
- Protect your eyes from impact and sunlight that is too long, by using glasses that protect from ultraviolet rays, both UVA and UVB.
- Manage other health problems, such as diabetes that can increase your risk of cataracts.
- Limiting the habit of driving at night.
- Improve lighting at home. Cataract Treatment.
- Use a magnifying glass when reading.
- Quit smoking and reduce alcohol consumption
- Apply a diet by multiplying fruits and vegetables.
Read : Fever Treatment
Read : Joint Pain Treatment
Read : Ovarian Cyst Treatment
Read : Spinal Pain Treatment
Source : Doctor Zaidul Akbar.