Cervical Cancer Treatment
Cervical Cancer Definition
Cervical cancer is cancer that arises in the cells in the cervix.
This cancer occurs when there are cells in the cervix or cervix that are not normal, and continue to grow uncontrollably.
These abnormal cells can grow quickly, resulting in the growth of tumors on the cervix.
This malignant tumor will then develop and become the cause of cervical cancer.
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer that kills women in all corners of the world. Cervical Cancer Treatment.
Read : Typhoid Fever Treatment
Read : Bell’s Palsy Treatment
Read : Hepatitis B Treatment
Cervical Cancer Causes
Cervical cancer is caused by the Human papillomavirus (HPV).
This viral infection tends to increase in people who have sex with multiple partners.
High-risk sexual behavior, such as unprotected sex or sharing sex toys (sex toys) that are not washed first make a person susceptible to cervical cancer.
In addition, women who have never received the HPV vaccine (immunization) clearly have a higher risk of being infected with HPV, which can cause cervical cancer. Cervical Cancer Treatment.
Read : Dengue Fever Treatment
Read : Increase Hemoglobin
Read : Smallpox Treatment
Cervical Cancer Symptoms
New symptoms will appear when the tumor has grown.
These tumors can then push organs around and disrupt healthy cells.
Well, here are the symptoms of cervical cancer to watch out for:
- Unnatural bleeding from vagina.
- Menstrual cycles become irregular.
- Pain in the pelvis (in the lower abdomen).
- Pain during sex or having sex.
- Pain in the waist (lower back) or legs.
- The body is weak and tired easily.
- Losing weight, even though you’re not on a diet.
- Loss of appetite.
- Vagina fluid that is not normal, such as having a pungent smell or accompanied by blood.
- One leg is swollen. Cervical Cancer Treatment.
Read : Pimple Treatment
Read : Tumor Cancer Treatment
Cervical Cancer Treatment
- Turmeric the size of the thumb.
- Chamber Bitter 1 tsp.
- Coconut water plus flesh that is still runny.
How to make :
- Blend all ingredients until well blended.
- Then put it in the glass.
- Then put it in a bowl containing ice cubes.
- Wait for it to settle.
- Leave it for 6 hours.
- Drink the juice (nano water concept).
Read : Body Odor Treatment
Read : Stomach Ulcer Treatment
Read : Headache Treatment
Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Routinely do pap smears.
- Get the HPV vaccination.
- Avoid smoking.
- Practice safe sex by using a condom.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the feminine intimate area. Cervical Cancer Treatment.
Read : Insomnia Treatment
Read : Low Blood Pressure Treatment
Read : Cough Cold Flu Treatment
Source : Doctor Zaidul Akbar.