Diabetes or diabetes is a chronic or long-term disease.
This disease is characterized by an increase in blood sugar (glucose) levels to above normal values.
Diabetes occurs when the sufferer’s body is no longer able to take sugar (glucose) into cells and use it as energy.
This condition ultimately results in a buildup of extra sugar in the body’s bloodstream.
Uncontrolled diabetes can have serious consequences, causing damage to various organs and tissues of the body. Diabetes Medications.
Read : Tropical Sprue Treatment
Read : Mumps Treatment
Read : Tuberculosis Treatment
Examples include organs such as the heart, kidneys, eyes, and nerves.
There are two main types of diabetes, namely diabetes type 1 and type 2. If described, here is an explanation of the two, namely:
- Type 1 diabetes: This type is an autoimmune disease, meaning the body’s immune system attacks itself. In this condition, the body will not produce insulin at all.
- Type 2 diabetes: In this type of diabetes, the body does not make enough insulin or the cells of the body with type 2 diabetes will not respond to insulin normally. Diabetes Medications.
Read : Typhoid Fever Treatment
Read : Bell’s Palsy Treatment
Read : Hepatitis B Treatment
Diabetes is caused by a disturbance in the body, so the body is unable to use blood glucose into cells.
As a result, glucose accumulates in the blood.
In type 1 diabetes, this disorder is caused by the immune system, which normally attacks viruses or other harmful bacteria, instead attacking and destroying insulin-producing cells. Diabetes Medications.
Read : Toothache Treatment
Read : Back Pain Medicine
Read : Hemorrhoid Treatment
As a result, the body lacks or even cannot produce insulin so that sugar that should be converted into energy by insulin causes a buildup of sugar in the blood.
Whereas in type 2 diabetes, the body can produce insulin normally, but insulin is not used normally.
This condition is also known as insulin resistance. Diabetes Medications.
Read : Insomnia Treatment
Read : Low Blood Pressure Treatment
Read : Cough Cold Flu Treatment
Symptoms of diabetes will appear varies in each sufferer, depending on the severity and type of sufferer.
However, in general there are several symptoms that people with type 1 and type 2 diabetes will experience, namely:
- Increased thirst.
- Increased frequency of urination.
- Easily tired or feeling tired all the time.
- Visual disturbances, such as blurred vision.
- The occurrence of infection in the body continuously, which is common in the gums, skin, and vaginal area (in women).
- It is not clear what the cause is weight loss.
- The presence of ketones in the urine (ketones are a by-product of the breakdown of muscle and fat that occurs when there is not enough insulin available).
Therefore, immediately consult a doctor if you experience one or a number of these. This is so that treatment can be carried out immediately, so that the risk of complications from diabetes can be avoided. Diabetes Medications.
Read : Body Odor Treatment
Read : Stomach Ulcer Treatment
Read : Headache Treatment
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder.
- 1 tsp honey.
- Hot water 250 ml.
How to make :
- Brew cinnamon powder with 250 ml of hot water.
- Wait warm.
- Give honey.
- Drink once a day. Diabetes Medications.
Read : Pimple Treatment
Read : Tumor Cancer Treatment
Although diabetes risk factors such as family history and race cannot be changed, there are other risk factors that can be prevented early through the application of healthy living.
Here are some healthy lifestyle steps you can take to prevent diabetes, including:
- Maintain ideal body weight by eating low-fat foods.
- Eat high-fiber foods such as fruits and vegetables.
- Reduce consumption of sugary foods and drinks.
- Exercise regularly and do lots of physical activity.
- Reduce sitting still too long, such as when watching television.
- Avoid or quit smoking. Diabetes Medications.
Read : Dengue Fever Treatment
Read : Increase Hemoglobin
Read : Smallpox Treatment
Source : Doctor Zaidul Akbar.