A hernia is a health problem that occurs when an organ pushes through an opening in the muscle or tissue that holds it in place.
For example, the intestine penetrates a weak area in the abdominal wall.
People often refer to this disease with the term descent.
Read : Typhoid Fever Treatment
Read : Bell’s Palsy Treatment
Read : Hepatitis B Treatment
Hernias most often occur in the abdomen, but can also occur in the upper thighs, belly button, or even in the groin area.
Most cases of hernias are not life-threatening, but they don’t go away on their own.
Sometimes surgery is needed to prevent dangerous complications. Hernia Treatment.
Read : Dengue Fever Treatment
Read : Increase Hemoglobin
Read : Smallpox Treatment
Hernia Causes & Symptoms
The combination of muscle tension and weakness is the main cause of hernias.
Weakening of the body’s muscles occurs due to several conditions, such as:
- Have a chronic cough.
- Birth defects, especially in the navel and diaphragm area.
- Injury or complications due to surgery on the abdomen.
Read : Body Odor Treatment
Read : Stomach Ulcer Treatment
Read : Headache Treatment
Not only that, there are also a number of factors that can increase a person’s risk of hernia, especially when the muscles in the body start to weaken, namely:
- Often lift heavy weights.
- Constipation that causes sufferers to have to strain when defecating.
- Pregnancy that makes the pressure in the abdominal wall increases.
- There is a buildup of fluid in the abdominal cavity.
- Weight gain suddenly.
- Sneezing constantly.
Read : Insomnia Treatment
Read : Low Blood Pressure Treatment
Read : Cough Cold Flu Treatment
Meanwhile, health problems such as cystic fibrosis also increase the risk of hernia, although not directly.
This condition results in impaired lung function so that the sufferer will experience a chronic cough.
Symptoms of a hernia itself vary widely depending on the location and severity of the disease. Hernia Treatment.
Read : Toothache Treatment
Read : Back Pain Medicine
Read : Hemorrhoid Treatment
Hernias that appear in the abdomen or groin are characterized by the appearance of a lump that usually disappears when the sufferer lies down. Hernia Treatment.
However, these lumps will reappear when the sufferer coughs, strains, or laughs. Other symptoms, namely:
- Pain in the area of the lump, especially when carrying or lifting heavy objects.
- Discomfort and heaviness in the stomach, especially when the body is bent over.
- Experiencing constipation.
- A lump that gets bigger over time.
- The appearance of a lump in the groin.
Read : Pimple Treatment
Read : Tumor Cancer Treatment
Expand the consumption of cork fish and young papaya every day.
How to make :
- 1 cork fish, medium size fish, where the fish scales and skin are removed, separated.
- Then boil the fish scales and skins until boiling with 500 cc of water plus crushed 5 cm ginger, 3 shallots and 3 sliced garlic and a little salt.
- 500 cc of boiled water only with fish skin and all the scales that have been cooked earlier, blended with young papaya (papaya size 2 cm thick and 10 cm long).
- Then everything is eaten, don’t filter it.
- Taken once a day before lunch, 1 hour before lunch.
- One drink, don’t waste it.
- Fish meat is processed into dishes such as steamed.
- Don’t fry. Hernia Treatment.
Source : Doctor Zaidul Akbar.