Urinary Tract Infections Treatment
Urinary Tract Infections Definition
Urinary tract infection (UTI) is a condition in which an infection occurs in the organs included in the urinary system, namely the ureters, kidneys, bladder, and urethra.
Generally, the infection attacks two areas, namely the urethra and bladder.
Read : Body Odor Treatment
Read : Stomach Ulcer Treatment
Read : Headache Treatment
Read : Cough Cold Flu Treatment
Urinary Tract Infections Causes
If a woman does not wipe the pubic area after urinating from front to back, then she is at risk for developing this disease.
This is because the urethra, the tube-shaped organ that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body, is located close to the anus.
If women don’t clean the area properly, bacteria from the colon, such as E. coli, can move from the anus to the urethra.
Read : Insomnia Treatment
Read : Low Blood Pressure Treatment
Read : Cholesterol Treatment
The bacteria will travel up to the bladder.
If not given treatment and treatment, more severe things such as kidney infections will occur.
Having sex can also cause bacteria to enter the urinary tract, apart from dirty habits after urinating.
Based on this, cleaning the pubic area after intercourse is very important.
Read : Gout Treatment
Read : Leukemia Treatment
Urinary Tract Infections Symptoms
The following are the symptoms of a urinary tract infection, namely:
- The genitals are burning when urinating.
- Frequent urge to urinate, even though little urine is passed.
- Pain or pressure in the back or lower abdomen.
- Bloody or darker urine.
- Feeling tired or shaking.
- Fever or chills (indicating the infection may have reached the kidneys).
Read : Pimple Treatment
Read : Tumor Cancer Treatment
Urinary Tract Infections Treatment
- 1/4 cup pure honey.
- 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper or 1-2 tbsp virgin coconut oil or 1-2 capsules habatussauda powder (choose one only).
How to make :
- Mix and stir all ingredients, make like toothpaste.
- Use only 1 tablespoon, or mixed with a little warm water. The rest can be stored in the refrigerator or room temperature or made in small portions for 1 drink.
- Consume 2-3 times a day.
- If you have a history of stomach ulcers, take the concoction after eating.
- If there is no problem, it is better to consume the concoction before eating.
- Drink lots of warm water, at least 3 liters a day. So that bacteria do not rise to the kidneys and quickly out through the urine.
- Can also make a honey solution to help clean the urinary tract. (2 tbsp honey and 600 ml water. Shake until there is no precipitate).
Read : Dengue Fever Treatment
Read : Increase Hemoglobin
Read : Smallpox Treatment
Urinary Tract Infections Prevention
Here are ways to prevent urinary tract infections, including:
- Not holding urine.
- Always clean the pubic area from front to back after urinating.
- Drink lots of water.
- Women’s area hygiene sprays, feminine area deodorizers, and other products for the feminine area should be avoided because they will only irritate the mucosa.
- Clean the genital area before having sex.
- After having sex, urinate. This is to get rid of any bacteria that may have entered the urethra.
- Don’t wear underwear for days on end.
- Do not wear tight undergarments as this will increase the humidity.
Read : Typhoid Fever Treatment
Read : Bell’s Palsy Treatment
Read : Hepatitis B Treatment
If this infection is not treated immediately, this condition will trigger urosepsis, which is a condition when bacteria in the infected kidney spreads to the blood. Urinary Tract Infections.
It is dangerous if urosepsis occurs because blood pressure drops, to shock to death, if urosepsis occurs.
Read : Tropical Sprue Treatment
Read : Mumps Treatment
Read : Tuberculosis Treatment
Source : Doctor Zaidul Akbar.