Vertigo is a symptom that causes a person to experience a spinning sensation that appears suddenly.
In severe conditions, vertigo symptoms can interfere with daily activities.
Because, vertigo can cause loss of balance and disorientation. Vertigo Treatment.
Read : Varicocele Treatment
Read : Prostate Cancer Treatment
Attacks of vertigo can even cause the sufferer to fall.
When vertigo strikes, what you feel can vary, such as light-headedness and intermittent light-headedness.
Severe attacks of vertigo usually have a long duration and can last for several days so that the sufferer cannot carry out normal activities. Vertigo Treatment.
Read : Improve Brain Function
Read : Pimple Treatment
Read : Parkinson’s Disease
The main cause of vertigo is disorders of the inner ear.
This then triggers a problem with the body’s balance mechanism. Vertigo Treatment.
In addition, there are several other factors that can cause vertigo, including:
- Sudden change of position.
- Migraines or headaches are unbearable.
- Meniere’s disease, a disorder that attacks the inner ear.
- Vestibular neuronitis, inflammation of the vestibular nerve in the inner ear.
- Disorders of the brain, such as tumors.
- Certain medications that cause ear damage.
- Trauma or injury to the head and neck.
Read : Fatty Liver Treatment
Read : Vitiligo Treatment
Read : Tumor Cancer Treatment
Read : Dengue Fever Treatment
A common symptom that occurs when a person experiences vertigo is spinning dizziness followed by ringing in the ears.
This can trigger nausea and vomiting.
If this condition is allowed to continue, people with vertigo can fall due to loss of balance and cannot stand. Vertigo Treatment.
Read : Increase Hemoglobin
Read : Smallpox Treatment
Read : Typhoid Treatment
Read : Bell’s Palsy Treatment
If you lie down and close your eyes, the sufferer will also still feel his body spinning and a feeling of palpitations that can trigger fainting.
Initial attacks of vertigo usually last only a few hours. Vertigo Treatment.
However, if not treated immediately, vertigo will always recur which can increase the risk of stroke.
Read : Hepatitis B Treatment
Read : Tropical Sprue Treatment
Read : Mumps Treatment
Read : Tuberculosis Treatment
- Ginger the size of the thumb.
- A little cinnamon.
- Squeeze lime.
- Honey to taste.
- Hot water 300 ml.
How to make :
- Brew all with hot water.
- Wait warm.
- Give honey and lime.
- Drink while warm.
Read : Fever Treatment
Read : Joint Pain Treatment
Read : Ovarian Cyst Treatment
Read : Spinal Pain Treatment
There are several ways that can be done to prevent vertigo symptoms from appearing, namely:
- Avoid sudden movements so as not to fall.
- Sit down immediately if vertigo strikes.
- Use several pillows so that the position of the head during sleep becomes higher.
- Move your head slowly.
- Avoid moving your head up, crouching, or bending over.
- For people with Meniere’s disease, limit the consumption of salt in the daily menu. Vertigo Treatment.
Read : Pinched Nerve Treatment
Read : Cervical Cancer Treatment
Read : Breast Cancer Treatment
Read : Eczema Treatment
Source : Doctor Zaidul Akbar.